Hi again, I said I would be back and her I am with my first ever challenge. I am entering this card in the challenge at Little Hands Do Crafts - they want you to do a card on the theme of FANTASY and it is a special challenge for children.
The card is also OK for the challenge at Creative Card Crew where they are "celebrating" - this is a birthday card!!!
Then I can enter the open theme at Stamp Scrap and Doodle.
Oh, by the way all the stuff is my Mum's. I will try to get better at saying who things belong to as I go on.
Love from Doubletrouble.


7 comments:
Hello doubletrouble.
What a clever girl you are. Your card is lovely and I love the little butterflies. That little teddy princess looks ready for a party - do you think she will meet a prince??
Good luck with those challenges - three on your first go - well done.
Look out Mummy - you may lose quite a bit of stuff I think!!
Love from
Dawn xx
Awww bless this is adorable!! Such lovely colours and you put it all together so well :D A card fit for any little princess...thanks for playing over at Little Hands Do Crafts
Hugs Lexi xxx
Hello, I love your card, the butterflies are my favourite bit.
Liz x
Hello Alex,
Just thought I would let you know that there is a new Kid's Challenge Blog over at Karen's Doodles. Ask your mommy to take you over and have a look - I think there is a challenge there too so you might want to join in.
Can't wait to see more of your cards sweetie.
Lots of love
Dawn xx
Oh wow what a beautiful Birthday card i just love the colours you have chosen and those butterflies are so sweet. Thank you so much for taking part in the CCC Birthday celebrations.
Paula xxxx
Well done thats gorgeous! Thank you for joining in at Little hands do crafts
Morgan x
What a lovely card! I just love the butterfly and the little princess, so girly!
You are so talented.
Hugs xx
Pat
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.