My mum told me that this is a collage. I did the spots on the tissu paper with my pens (left and right sides).
I coloured in the stamp with my felt tip pens too. It is one from Dustin Pike (Mum's of course). I made the frame out of ribbon. And also on the front I put dots on the paper I was making my picture on. I cut out the flowers (Polka Doodles) with my scissors. I added a gem to the Teddy Bears watch, to make it look nice.
Challenges
1. Tuesday Morning Sketchers - Not a card.
2. Creative Card Crew - Going Dotty.
3. The Creative Cottage - Flowers.
4. Crafty Creations - Spots and Dots.
I hope you like it. Have a happy evening. NIGHT NIGHT!!!!!!
Doubletrouble.


10 comments:
I love your lunch time scene and fabulous collage!! Very creative!! Thanks for playing along in our Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena
Hello again,
Another lovely card. I love the way you have made a frame from that ribbon and all those dots - they must have taken you a very long time. You will soon be better than mum at this card making!! Look out Mum - your little dragonlette will steal your crown if you're not careful (as well as your craft stuff!)
Keep up the good work sweetie.
Lots of love
Dawn xx
Absolutely adorable! I am so proud of you crafting at such an early age!! Keep up the good work.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
wow what a gorgeous card love the tissue paper it looks great and what a great idea to use ribbon for the frame. beautiful work
thanks for joining the creative cottage challenge i hope you will join us again next week
Tracy x
This is such a lovely project hunny, love that tissue paper effect too. Thank you for joining in with the Creative Cottage challenge this week Linda x
oh i love the dots on the tissue paper!! such a fab card girls :) So glad you joined us on crafty creations this week hope to see you next challenge.
Fun collage with so many creative elements and beautiful colors! Thanks for playing in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!!
Wow what a beautiful card Alexander love the colours and what a great use of tissue paper and such a great image. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx
This is such a gorgeous card! You are so creative with the ribbon as a frame. And the tissu paper!
Can't wait to see your next creations.
Very well done!
Hugs xx
Pat
gOOD MORNING SWEETIE, THIS IS SUCH A LOVELY CARD THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE CREATIVE CARD CREW, LOVELY WORK HUNNY, HOW CLEVER ARE YOU? HUGS LINDA X
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.