CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 7 March 2010

Day One - Thanks Mum

Hello everyone - well Mum and Dawn (thanks for joining me) at the moment. Mum finally got around to setting up an email address and a blog for me and my little sister - goodie. So today I will be spending my time nagging Mum to take pictures of my cards so I can put them on here.
I will try to join in with some challenges too, with Mum's help. Oh by the way did I mention Mum is Dragonlady and she will have to help me write these too - otherwise it will take me half a day just to write a post!!!

Bye for now and watch this space of to follow Morgan and some other little people!!

Love from Doubletrouble!

1 comments:

Unknown

Well hello doubletrouble,
I am looking forward to seeing all your lovely cards on here - I bet some of them are even better than Mummy's cards!!!
I'll be back later to have a look, so start nagging mummy right now!
Love from
Dawn xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.