This is a card I made for Georgia, one of my friends.
I made this card with some of my mum's pink and green paper.
I also used my mum's stamps - Pink Cat Studio - Fairy Friends Stamps.
I coloured the stamps in with my felt-tip pens and I stuck the shiny stars on.
I am entering my card in some challenges.
Paper Cutz Challenge, Saturday Challenge and Cute Daisy May all have Anything Goes as their challenge. Then the challenge at Totally Papercrafts is things with wings. My last challenge is for Charisma Cardz who want a card for kids.
I hope you like my card, please let me know.Time for bed now. Night night!
Doubletrouble.


7 comments:
Hello darling
I love how you have coloured these images. Hope you enjoyed your tutorial on how to do the posting!!!
love Mum x
cute cute cute card!!
This is so pretty. Love all the cute image used here and you've coloured them all so beautifully.
Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts
Mel X
Just so cute, well done you. Thanks so much for playing along at CDM. Hugs
pinky
Great card - your colouring is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Hello sweetie,
I love your cute card, all that pink paper and those gorgeous little stars. I think your colouring is very grown up! Well done on those challenges too - good luck.
Lots of Love
Dawn xx
I love the pink and your cute images! Your colouring is fab!
This is a very cute card.
Well done.
Hugs xx
Pat
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.