CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 3 May 2010

Rabbit (Mum put Mouse but it has a fluffy tail!) and tortoise


I am feeling a little bit tired after our trip to the beach today - here is a picture of me and my sister - I'm in the hole!! So Mum is going to do the post for my card, sorry I have school tomorrow so Mum won't let me stay up any later.
 
I have finally coloured in this image I received in a RAK and thanks to Mums stash this is what I came up with. I asked Mum to glitter the scalloped circle paper (photo doesn't show it). I also did the inside too......


.........with the rest of the paper.  Hope you like it.

Night night Doubletrouble.

Challenges

1. Crazy 4 Challenges I used their sketch.

2. Lexis Creations Animals

3. One Stitch at a Time Childrens theme - does my card count?

4. Corrosive Challenge Happy Birthday

5. By the Cute & Girly Celebrations


7. Alphabet Challenge A is for Animals


9. KLSNS Challenge Inside and Out (of the card)

10. Allsorts Animals.

28 comments:

pinky

Super dooper card, love how you have coloured it. Looks like you had lots of fun at the beach. Hope you have a good nights sleep. Thanks for sharing this lovely creation at BTC&G.
Pinky

Tammy

Wonderful job! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again.

Kelly L

Awww, how cute! I love the colors you used on this card, and the picture is so sweet! You and your sister looked like you had a GREAT time at the beach! Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin for our Inside-Out challenge! Keep up the good work. Hugs, Kelly

Tami

How cute is this. Great job. I wish I lived close to the beach. Thanks for playing at Aly's

Tammy

What a sweet card....I love your coloring.
Thanks for joining us this week over at OSAAT.
Smiles...Tammy

Becky

Wow Alex! What a fantastic card you made! I love that super sweet image! And it looks like you had loads of fun at the beach too!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

cheryl

oh this is really sweet hun,lovely coluring of the image too,thanks so much for sharing this with us at OSAAT hope you had a lovely day at the beach too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Unknown

Very cute...oh...and so is your card LOL :) Thanks for playing along at Corrosive Challenge this week.

Moshie

You did an awesome job! I love your card and also love your picture in the sand! Both are very cute! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations.
hugs, Moshie

stitchy

What a cute little card, so talented and so young, great combination to have huni...**but you really shouldn't let your sister get away with burying you like that haha** looks like you two are having way to much fun...thank you so much for sharing your talent and your fun time with us gal's at OSAAT - hope to see you again - good luck huni

stitchy xoxox

Lexi

oh hunni this is just adorable i do enjoy coming over to see your latest creations...keep up the great work :D Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Unknown

Hello Alex,
My word you do look as though you both had fun at the beach - you are lucky living so close to the sea. I love your little image, I think you have coloured it really prettily and I like the inside too. I see you take after Mum with all those challenges. Good luck sweetie.
Lots of Love
Dawn x

Alison (Groovycrafter)

Hi
Alex and Emily, hope you had a great day at the beach...
I must say you did look like you were enjoying yourselves.
Alex your card is "GORGEOUS" i love the image of the Tortoise and Mouse and your colouring in is Beautiful!!!!!
Can't wait to see your next creation...
Hugs Alison.
xxxx

Liz

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is just beautiful love your pictures too! Ihope you pop accross again Sunday see if you have won and also see the theme next challenge we do appreciate you joining in with us at OSAAT
Liz x

Lesley

A very cute card Alex, lovely colouring. Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge and I hope you had a good day at school! xx

Anonymous

What a lovely card! Great image. Love the photo! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week. S xx

Spyder

mean mum!! Lovely day for digging holes!! (just watch the tide doesn't suddenly come in!!) aw, this is soooo cute!! I love that little image. My tortoise would have done any thing for a strawberry!
((Lyn))

lalkygirl

fab card ,love the layout and cute image,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck.
lalkygirl x

Donna aka Lil Diva

What a cute little card. Good luck this week at OSAAT..Donna x

Faye

P.S it looks like you had a lot of fun on the beach! x

Faye

What a lovely card, it is just so sweet. Thanks for joining is at Lexi's. x

Risa

What a beautiful card! Your image is adorable and I love the matching theme on the inside of your card. Thanks for joining us at KLSNS!
hugs
Risa:)

Ayelet {Jenny}

great job on the card, really cute! Thanks for playing with us on the BTC&G this month and Good Luck on the draw! x

Dragons Lair Designs

Glad you had so much fun at the beach and your card is precious Thank you for joining us here at OSAAT.

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon

Designs

Hannapanna

Supercute card! Love the image, nice colouring. :)Thanks for joining us over at BTC&G this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

Silli

So cute, love the sweet image!

Kirsten...x

Fabulous card love the image and the colouring is great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Sam

this is just wonderful and it looks like you both had lots of fun at the beach too. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT and I hope to see more of your lovely creations in future weeks.
Sam x

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.