I made this card with my Mum's Forever Friends CD Rom. The bear in the bath is so lovely. The ribbon underneath is from my Mums friend Dawn (Craftykitten).
Mum did help me a bit with the cutting out but I did all the sticking.
Love and hugs Doubletrouble XxxX
Challenges
1. Get Sketchy I have used their sketch.
2. Sew Many Challenges


6 comments:
What a beautiful card!! You did an amazing job! I can see where your mom gets her talents from! I didn't know she was hiding two talented daughters from us!!! Stunning work!!
Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week and hope to see you join us again!!
SUPER CUTE card!! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!!
This is so neat. You have a very nice mom to help you out too, but I think you must have a good eye for color and a very creative mind. Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!
Hi Alex,
This is an adorable card sweetie. I love the little daisies you have used. I like the way you have done the backing paper too. I agree with you - the bear in the bath is sooo cute.
Lots of love
Dawn xx
Hi Alex,
This is an adorable card sweetie. I love the little daisies you have used. I like the way you have done the backing paper too. I agree with you - the bear in the bath is sooo cute.
Lots of love
Dawn xx
lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at SMC x carol
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.