I made this card for my Aunty Jill. I used the dew drops I bought with my very own money. I used some paper that Paula gave me - a RAK, and I used my ribbon that is different shades of pink.
The image was from a RAK too and I used some of my sisters pencils. Mum let me use some of her pink card and also let me use her Cuttlebug for the shape of the image.
This is the inside of my card. I chose all these colours because I am entering the card in a rainbow challenge at The Crafty Pad.
I'm going to play on theWii now - Animal Crossing.
Bye bye hugs Alex AKA Doubletrouble.
Challenges1. The Crafty Pad wants colours of the rainbow.
2. Creative Friday I have used the sketch.
3. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle have a Birthday theme.
4. Crafty Angels want you to use your favourite things - giraffe and dew drops.
5. Creative Card Crew Happy Birthday.
6. Tuesday Taggers also have a Birthday theme.


12 comments:
Gorgeous card love the colours and shapes. You are giving the Lady a run for her money she had better watch out for you. Thanks for sharing with TT this week.
Hi hunny
I just love your colouring, it gets better all the time, keep up the practising.
Love Mum xx
Hi Alex
What a super gorgeous card!!!!!!
I love your colouring in on the giraffe,i know your Aunty will love this is beautiful.
I would like to thank you Alex for becoming a follower of my blog too..
Hugs Alison.
xxxxx
Alex and Emily this card is sooooo hugable and sweet I really think that Aunty Jill will treasure it. Definitely being entered for our top 3 and good luck with the prize up for grabs at the end of the month I really think you will love the image if you won it.
A huge big thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Angels.
Hugs Shirley x x x
Lovely and fun card! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week! :)
so cute...love the image!
thanks for joining us at CF!
xo Janina
Cute Giraffe so sweet. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week. Good Luck
I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you stop by if you haven't already.
{{Linda}}
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
Alex hunni, this card is adorable. I love that little giraffe. I have some of that purple paper too - nice isn't it? Love the pink inside too.
Lots of Love
Dawn xx
Hiya Alex wow you have made such a beautiful Birthday card i adore the cute image and what great colours and fab details. Thanks for joing in with the CCC Challenge.
Hugs Paula xxxx
Such a cute card, love the image. Thank you
for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x
It's a lovely card.
XX Ester
Wow Alex this is such a fabulous Birthday card. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.