Hello, this is a card I made using the same image as my Mum AKA Dragonlady. I wanted to copy her although I did add a few extra bits. I tried to follow the same sketch as Mum - the one at The Sugar Bowl. I punched out the flowers myself and stuck them on and the other flower was a sticker. I like the green glitter for the grass. I have used Mums things again and she did help me with some cutting and the bow - I can't tie them yet. So I will enter this card in the same challenge.
Night, night everyone XxxxxX
Doubletrouble


4 comments:
Oh Alex,
This is just beautiful. You are a clever girl aren't you. I bet your Mum is very proud of you - I know I would be!
Hugs
Dawn xx
This is such a sweet card! I love Leanne Ellis designs!! and I love the gorgeous colours you have used!! Hugs Juls
Hiya, you have made a brilliant job of this card, well done!
Liz x
Very cute card. Kim
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.