CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Thanks to my teacher Mrs B


It is my last day at school tomorrow - the end of my second year. This is the thank you card I made for my favourite teacher Mrs B.

All from the stuff my Mum lets me use.

I am entering my card in the challenge at Simon Says where Anything Goes and they are offering a prize if they reach 1000 followers.

Sorry for not posting anything for a while.

Hugs Doubletrouble

2 comments:

Dragonlady

As you know I love it and am so glad you made it for your teacher. She has done a wonderful job this year.

Love Mum

Mandy

Beautiful card, so pretty, your teacher will adore it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and helping us reach our *magical 1000 entries* :)
hugs Mandy xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.