I made this picture for some friends of mine. I am using my Mums Digital Scrapbook Artist 2. I have made a few layouts but this is the first one I have posted here and entered into a challenge.
My Mum has just been asked to be a Design Team member at Lasting Memories so I also wanted to show her team mates what I can do. I love playing with DSA and I love to make little scenes so this is my style.
The challenge is to show your style - here
Sorry I haven't been here for a while but Mum says school comes first!!! (Mum talking as Alex is in bed).
Hugs Doubletrouble
Other challenges
1. Crazy Challenge - Animals.
2. Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes.
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 21
7 years ago



11 comments:
Hello darling
I love your little scene and you know I love your style. Thank you for entering the Lasting Memories challenge.
Love Mum
Oh wow!! I think this is my FAV entry this week! So glad to have you join us! Believe it or not, it does mean a lot to us mom's to have our little ones join us, arguments or not! Fantastic page and thank so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and hope you can play again!!
Hi Alex sweetie,
this is such a cute layout hunni, I can see I am going to have some competition from you on the layouts - thank you for leaving me such a lovely comment on my layout.
Lots of Love
Dawn x
PS. Mum is quite right about school by the way, I know it doesn't seem fair right now but it will all be worth it one day! xxx
Wonderful Project
thanks for playing with Anything goes at CYDA
Liz x
Hi Alex
This is gorgeous!!!!
Love all those cute animals,your Mum will have to catch up to you,your too good at this DAS designing!!!!
Oh your Mum is right though school does come first.
Hugs Alison
xxx
Neat-o. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
This is such a sweet layout! I love all the animals in the scene. Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories. We hope you will join us again soon!
Lauren
Oh wow, what a fantastic layout! I love all the colour and the different animals you have chosen to feature on your page. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx
This is really great! You did a fantanstic job on your first challenge. I hope you join us again!
I love your page. I hope your friends enjoy it. It is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories.
Funny design! I didn;t go to the zoo for a long time! Your defign looks so happy in it.:)
Thanks for joining us at CCH this week, hope to see you soon.:)
hugs~darling Ho~
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.