CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Little Bunny Rabbit

I made this with some butterfly material, it was really soft and it was really fluffy. I made the mouth and nose with some black felt. I made the tail with a big white pompom and the eyes are made out of buttons.

Here are a few pictures showing the steps.....





Mum found the pattern on the internet and helped with the cutting out and sewing.

Now Mum wants me to write in my diary so I can remember what I have done in my holidays. I went to see Shrek Forever After today at the cinema - it was really fun and I really enjoyed it.

Mum has found a few challenges for me to enter.

Challenges

1. Pile it on - plastic/stretchy material.

2. Charisma Cardz - Not a square.

3. Crazy 4 Challenges - Bright colours.


5. Creative Inspirations - Animals.

6. Flutterby Wednesdays - Open theme.

8 comments:

Dragonlady

Hi hunny bun!!

I really enjoyed doing this with you. Don't forget Emily wants one now too!!

Love Mum xxx

Liz McGuire,

Oh Wow, this is really cute, well done.

Liz x

Anna

Adorable! Wonderful take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Cor*

Very unique and interesting! Way to think outside the box! Love the cute little face. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week.

Danni

Oh how totally cute! I just wanna hug that little critter! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

NGCARDS

This is great! Nice to see something different! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Unknown

Hi Alex hunny,
Wow what a super little rabbit you have made - this one will be able to be friends with your brown rabbit now!! Hope you remember to make Emily one - I'm sure she will love it.
Love from
Dawn x

Unknown

Hi again Alex
I must learn to read all of your post properly mustn't I? I didn't realise you had entered the challenge at Creative Inspirations - thank you for taking part this time - good luck hunny.
Lots of love
Dawn x

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting us and leaving us a message.
Hope you have a wonderful day.